This is the main help desk for the Pexeto items and its general purpose is to help you with any technical problems you may experience with installing and using the Pexeto items.
Before posting a ticket
Before posting a ticket please make sure to read the documentation ( that goes with the theme ) and search our knowledgebase for possible solutions. There is a big chance that your question has been already covered.
When creating a ticket please:
- Do not post multiple unrelated questions in the same ticket
- Check the Scope of our support section below for more information about the extent of our support
- Assign a title to the ticket that describes your question – bad examples are : “Urgent”, “Questions”, “Problem”
- Provide a link to your site
- Try to be brief and clear
Scope of our support
Please note that our support covers:
- Problems with installing the theme
- Problems with setting the theme ( as it is on the demo )
- Troubles with using any of the theme features
- Issues with WordPress update releases
- Bug Fixes
Our support does not cover:
- Theme customisations
- Support for 3rd party plugins
- Support for problems caused by 3rd party plugins
- Support for problems caused by user modifications in the theme’s code
If you have customisation queries:
- if it is a small CSS modification you may check our style customisation articles
- you may consider hiring a freelancer to do the customisations for you or using websites which provide customisation services, such as Envato Studio or WP Kraken.
We handle the support questions every day from Monday to Friday and try to answer all the queries within 24 hours. However, please note that it may take a little longer in busier periods.