Here are some suggestion to troubleshoot this problem:
1. Check whether you have inserted the correct email address
It is explained how to add this address in the “Contact Page” section of the documentation that is included with the theme.
2. Temporarily disable all the plugins installed
It is possible a plugin to cause a conflict and therefore prevent the contact form functionality from executing.
3. Try with a popular email account
It is possible your email account to be filtering the emails you get. We recommend trying with an email account on GMail or Yahoo! Mail
4. Make sure your server allows sending emails
You have to make sure that your server has the required settings enabled and that it doesn’t have additional requirements for sending emails. If you are unsure about your server default send email functionality, you may consider contacting the support of the hosting and ask them about this.
5. Make sure that both Site Address and WordPress address use the same URL format
Go to Settings -> General and make sure that both WordPress Address (URL) and the Site Address (URL) are in the same URL format. For example, if one of them is with www:
and the other one is without www:
the AJAX request from the contact form won’t be executed suceessfully.